- 200g oatmeal
- 90g nuts (almonds, cashews, hazelnuts)
- 20g coconut flakes
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup or acacia honey
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon matcha
- 50 g dried fruit (goji berries, cranberries)
HERE'S HOW YOU DO IT:
- Start by turning on the oven at 180 degrees.
- Finely chop nuts and add all ingredients (except the dried fruit) to a bowl. Mix well. Place the granola on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake in the oven for approx. 10 minutes Stir the granola as you go.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and let the granola cool. Transfer the granola to an airtight container, add the dried fruit and mix well.
The granola can keep for a few weeks - if allowed ;)