This chia pudding is super easy to make - however, it must be made the day before, as it must be refrigerated overnight. The matcha powder adds extra antioxidants to start the day in the best possible way.
- 5 dl plant milk (e.g. homemade cashew milk or oat milk)
- 1 tsp matcha
- 2 teaspoons acacia honey or maple syrup (can be omitted)
- 6 tablespoons chia seeds
- Fresh berries (eg blueberries)
- Coconut flakes
- 1 tsp honey or maple syrup (can be omitted)
HERE'S HOW YOU DO IT:
- Sift the matcha into a little of the milk and whisk it well. Whisk in the rest of the milk, stir in honey, add vanilla powder and finally chia seeds. Arrange in two large glasses, so it is immediately portioned.
- Leave the jars on the kitchen tray for 10 minutes, stir again, cover and refrigerate. Let it stand for at least 6 hours and preferably overnight.
- Serve with fresh berries or fruit and whatever else you fancy. Here we have used blueberries, some dried coconut chips and maple syrup.