On hot summer days, an Iced Matcha latte can be the perfect drink to cool down, get energy and just enjoy the good taste! If you want to add a little extra sweetness, you can use honey or maple syrup. Do you use e.g. oat milk that has a natural sweetness, you may not need the sweetened drink at all.
- 1 tsp. Matcha
- 1/2 dl 80 degree warm water
- Ice cubes
- 2 dl of your favorite milk (e.g. oat milk)
- Possibly. 1 tsp. honey
HERE'S HOW YOU DO IT:
- Start with 1 tsp. Matcha in a bowl with 80 degree hot water.
- Beat together with your bamboo whisk until it is a completely smooth mass without lumps.
- Add ice cubes and milk and possibly honey/maple syrup. Enjoy your beautiful drink!
Do you prefer a hot version? See the recipe for our classic Matcha latte .