Ingredients for 2 servings:
• 3 large bananas
• 1 avocado
• 1 dl coconut milk
• 2 dates
• 2 teaspoons of matcha
• ½ teaspoon vanilla powder
• ½ teaspoon licorice powder (can be omitted)
• Pistachios for topping/decoration
Here's how you do it:
- Cut the peeled bananas into slices and put them in the freezer until they are frozen.
- Place the frozen bananas, avocado, coconut milk, dates, matcha, vanilla powder and licorice powder in a food processor. Process until you have a creamy mass.
- Arrange the ice cream and garnish with finely chopped pistachios. You can also put the ice cream in the freezer. If the ice cream feels too hard after a long time in the freezer, thaw it a little before serving, or run it quickly through the food processor.