This colorful version of popcorn is both sweet and slightly salty. It works well as a light and different dessert.
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 dl corn kernels
- 1 dl coarsely chopped white chocolate, melted
- ¼ tsp. vanilla powder
- 1-2 tsp. match
- a sprinkle of fine sea salt
Here's how you do it:
- Heat 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in a large heavy-bottomed pan over high heat. Put a single grain of corn in the pan. When it pops, you know the oil is ready. Add all the corn kernels, cover the pan and let them pop. Shake the pan back and forth so that the popped popcorn reaches the top of the pan and does not burn.
- Keep shaking the pan until the corn kernels have finished popping, then remove the pan from the heat.
- Add the melted white chocolate, vanilla powder and matcha powder to a bowl and mix thoroughly. Pour the chocolate mixture over the popcorn and stir until they are covered in chocolate. Pour the popcorn into a bowl, season with a little fine sea salt, and serve immediately. However, you can also save them until the chocolate has completely set.