Treat yourself to a beautiful, healthy and creamy Matcha latte
A steaming hot Matcha latte is a beautiful and tasty delicious drink that is not only pleasing to the eye, but also contains beneficial nutrients and antioxidants.
Matcha is a finely ground green tea, which differs from other teas in that the entire tea leaf is consumed. By mixing the light green nutrient-rich powder with liquid, you thus consume every tiny particle filled with beneficial substances. When you enjoy regular green tea, you throw away the leaves after steeping time. It's like cooking spinach, throwing the spinach away and only drinking the water - you miss out on the best nutrients in the leaves.
Matcha contains less caffeine than coffee, making it a pleasant, yet invigorating, hot drink that can be enjoyed daily. This delicious Matcha latte is easy to make and just requires Matcha, your favorite milk and a milk frother to make it deliciously creamy. If you want your latte sweeter, you can add 1 tsp. honey.
- 1-2 tsp. Matcha powder
- 1 dl 80 degree warm water
- 2 dl of your favorite milk (e.g. oat milk)
- Possibly. 1 tsp. honey, cinnamon or vanilla (as needed)
- Organic matcha powder
- Matcha bamboo whisk with matching Matcha bamboo holder
- Matcha bowl
- Milk frother
HERE'S HOW YOU DO IT:
- Start with 1 tsp. Matcha in a Matcha bowl with 1/2 dl 80 degree warm water.
- Beat together with your bamboo whisk until it is a completely smooth mass without lumps.
- Add more water (approx. 1/2 dl) until you have a nice green drink.
- Foam 2 dl. oat milk or your favorite plant milk in a milk frother and spread it over your Matcha
- Add any flavoring agents such as honey, cinnamon or vanilla as desired